Pinch,punch first day of the munf...

..and no returns!


First go.

Finally got to grips with my sewing machine...actually brought back in the early 90's and had a couple of ill fated goes, completely lost heart, so stuffed it in the back of wardobe/loft/shed...but I always felt that somewhere deep inside me there was a stitchy genius just waiting to spring forth...turns out I was wrong, but I can manage a straight line (of sorts). So this is my first go at a wee baggy thing for an mp3 player perhaps or a moby phone.
The front is hand embroidered, which I do thoroughly enjoy and find a lot less stressful than the machine.




Mud - Tiger Feet...let's face it is there a finer song? I think not...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud_%28band%29


My new work out I think.

Comments

Popular Posts