Typical!

So it's the hottest October on record EVER; windows are wide open, variety of petlife draped around the joint basking in shafts of sunnyness, I'm even considering getting me cozzie on... but what have I been doing? Yep...painting snow scenes...tsk!

Well anyroad, I'm on a roll and other half found a lovely Joanna Lumley documentary which involved the Northern Lights and Ponny the Penguin which got me by the inspirationals and wouldn't let go til I did summin' about it...

Is there anyone lovlier than Joanna Lumley? Ghurka supporting, vegetarian, animal loving, non-aging, top actress (hysterical in Ab Fab...and indeed Sapphire n Steel..oh yes!)...top posh totty in my book!

Anyroad...in a *Perry Como stylee

A beautiful sight...




We're happy tonight...



Walking in a Winter wonderland!



More watercolour and embroidery lunacy! Currently for sale over at Etsy with some of my other gubbins

*I know I was whinging about the whole Christmas thing in my last post...but this WAS Christmas for me as a nipper! :)

Comments

Gina said…
Love the latest painting... love Joanna Lumley too!
hens teeth said…
Hello fruit
Brrrrrrr you can almost feel the icy coldness, it is so beautiful. Hope things have cooled at work a little and you have more time to do this unique and gorgeous work of yours.
x
queencraftygirl said…
I love the penquin painting, and all of your animal paintings! They are really neat!

Queencraftygirl
Joanie Hoffman said…
Your canvases are absolutely wonderful. What a great way to combine watercolor & embroidery.
I am in awe.
Happy days,
Joanie
ArtPropelled said…
I loved Joanna Lumley as Purdey many moons ago. What was the show called? The Avengers?I think we even named a dog after her.

Love the painting!
Hi mimi,
Hows you?
Love the festive feel.
I loved Sapphire and Steel! What was the name of the blonde chap...?
I will have to google that now!
'fancypicnic' said…
Ooh...so gorgeous!! Love, love love your work...scrumptious xx

sapphire and steel? Then you must mean David McCallum - gawd, I LOVED that show!!!

Popular Posts